Consensus framework for ethical collaboration
- Consensus Framework - French
- Consensus Framework - Spanish
- Consensus framework - Q&A - English
- Consensus framework - Q&A - French
- Consensus framework - Q&A - Spanish
- Consensus framework - Q&A - Japanese
- Consensus framework - Q&A - Chinese
- Consensus framework - Endorsement guidelines
A Consensus Framework established for ethical collaboration between patients’ organisations, healthcare professionals and the pharmaceutical industry, in support of high quality patient care.
This Consensus Framework and the accompanying resources are intended to serve as a toolkit for those associations, groups and alliances who wish to develop their own policies. It neither aims to be comprehensive nor does it constitute a single common policy of the organisations involved.
The individual policies of the participating organisations set out each organisation’s detailed commitments and offer more diverse and in depth information and guidance.